segunda-feira, 4 de abril de 2011

with the lights out, it's less dangerous

As I remember the old times
this would never happen.
It's not easy to put a heart aside
and feel it so rationally

Expectations are not good
If you're not able to make them happen
If you're not in control, you lose
You lose your mind.

And I'm not up to losing this time.
I'm not up to losing my mind.
The tragedy is about to start
Where are they now?

Don't wanna put bullshits on you
But maybe you just need to know
That I don't wanna lose it, nor win it
I just wanna think, emotionally

I just wanna feel your words reaching me
And live this unknown world about to begin
I wanna see where this can take me
I wanna be free, free from myself

Can you help me to climb it?
You don't have to take my hands, just walk along
Along with me
Walk for you, and walk for me

If I could get out the tray
And do not believe my guesses
Maybe life would be better
Maybe life is already better than I imagine

That's why i'm not up to losing this time.
I won't lose my mind.
The tragedy has already started.
Where are you now?

Won't you show up and say that
This time I won't lose it?
This time I must make it.
Own-hostage days are over.

Rationally, that's what I feel.
Emotionally, that's what I think.
Objectively, I'm on it.
Personally, I can't hide or run anywhere.

I'm here. I'm this. I'm lost, but I can be found.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário